Re: U. S. Blues

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 09:25:09 -0400 (EDT)

> "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"... Isn't that the crappy one everyone
> always complains about being shit compared to the Sat AM. version? OH well, I
> think I'll watch it. Poor quality sonic is better than no sonic! Tails is in
> it, right? :-)

> WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub

With regard to the Sonic Canon (sounds like a weapon, no?), the
Adventures of is the least coherent and least consistent compared with
the SatAM show. Still, it appears to be the only game in town. Sorta
like if the comic only had artwork by Manak. Until the SatAM version is
resurrected, it'll have to do. Yes, the HFF is very much a part of the
show, but none of the other SatAM characters are in it.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu