Re: WWW site

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 1995 00:46:56 EDT

>Once you understand the basics of HTML all you have to do is go to a page
>you like and select 'View Source' [exactly how you do this varies with
>your browser... the one I use has a pull-down menu labled 'View' with a
>selection labeled 'Source'.]

Yeah, I heard somewhere else that I should do that...trouble is, the
Fraudigy Web Browser doesn't seem to have that capability.

>This will tell (smarter) browsers exactly how big the image is so it can
>format the text of your page quicker and insert images later. You can
>also use this feature to resize your image.

I must not have explained myself very well...the reason I'm not including
images is not that I don't know how, but that Prodigy can't do that yet.

>PS.. I read your Jaded Views story... Its pretty good except you seemed
>to have added so many new characters that the 'main' characters have
>fallen into the background. I kept asking myself... "Where did all these
>guys come from? Is this still a 'Sonic the Hedgehog' story?"

I mentioned that beforehand, remember? If you don't, oh well.

>You also mentioned how they're living somewhere else because their
>'second' Knothole Village was destroyed... What? that's news to me! It
>sounds like I've missed a few stories here :-)

According to my reckoning, the underground Knothole (in the first few
issues of the comic) was the first; the one used on the cartoon and in
current comics is the second.

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.