Re: My WWW site (sorta off-topic)

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 01:23:15 -0400

In a message dated 95-09-04 06:14:12 EDT, AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com (MR THADDEUS R
BOYD) writes:

>I'd like some help with my Web site, if at all possible...I
>could just use some info on the basics of HTML
>programming, such as how to put in new links and
>have sub-directories for a page (such as the story
>sub-directory on Bookshire's page).

   Take a look at:

http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/Internet/WWW/HTMLPrimer.html

It gives a list of a lot of commands and how to use them. (I'm not sure if
it lists all commands, but there are quite a bit.) It definitely covers the
basics such as inplementing graphics and links.

   -B.B.

   -Douglas Adams