Help! Need Sonic cartoons on video

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sonicgroup_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 05 Sep 1995 23:03:00 +0100

Hi again.

I'm still looking for someone who could send me videotapes of first and
mainly the second season of the SatAM Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon.

Anyone who can help me, but didn't already send me a reply, please send
e-mail to

        sanasi_at_deco.franken.de

to discuss the details.

If you are willing to help, please tell me the following details:

How are the episodes recorded (S-VHS/VHS, stereo/mono, slow play/long
play, picture quality...)

Are the recordings with or without commercials? If they are with
commercials, can you cut them out when you duplicate the tapes?

How long would it take you to send me the tapes and how much money would
you want in return?

Thanks in advance & sorry for sending all this to the mailing list, but
it's the only chance I have to get those episodes.

Bye

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.