From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 09:44:12 -0400 (EDT)

Alexandra,

My sysop tells me that my message to you may not have gotten through so
I have to go public with this. I don't know why Archie won't honor
Mexican subscriptions, especially since they mail to Canada.

Anyway, here's how it'll work: I can subscribe to Sonic on my own (right
now, I'm still buying off the newsstand) and then mail you each issue.
If you want me to subscribe for you, send me your mailing address and
US$20.00 ($15 for the subscription, $5 for postage/handling). You can
reach me at my work address:

   Daniel J. Drazen
   James White Library
   Andrews University
   Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104-1450

Of course, send cheque or money order, as the US Postal Service takes a
dim view of sending cash through the mail.

Funny, I thought NAFTA was supposed to make this EASIER!
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu