new images at rat.org

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 18:18:56 -0400 (EDT)

I found some ppats on info-mac and converted them into JPEGs so anyone can
use them. They were origionally ppats which means they were Mac wallpaper. So
they are great for Mac or Windows wallpaper!

Some I already had, but 8 of them were little screen grabs from the Sat. AM
show, which I didn't have, and I just added them. As you can see, they are
quite small, but as always, "way past cool". :-)

host: rat.org
directory: /pub/sonic/images/icons/

file bytes
---------- -----
sonic1.jpg 3651
sonic2.jpg 2723
sonic3.jpg 4789
sonic4.jpg 3887
sonic5.jpg 3754
sonic6.jpg 6144
sonic7.jpg 5202
sonic8.jpg 5680

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub