Re: Sonic Story Sightings (fwd)

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 11:42:02 CDT

> This is a forwarded message. If you would like to reply to its author
> directly, please be sure your message is addressed to
> james.walt_at_mercopus.com.

I just saw these yesterday at "Woodman's"... a grocery store chain I've only
seen in Wisconsin. I bought the two bundled books and a third individual
book... titled "Palace of Terror" or something to that effect... no need
to correct me on this name.. I'm pretty sure its wrong and can always get
the right name in 10 minutes. :)

Didn't someone review these books? I've been curious as to where I could
get them and viola... They're right there on the rack. One curious thing
I noticed about them is that unlike the TV series or the Archie comics..
Uncle Chuck and Muttski's been 'deroboticized'. I also noticed that the
first book called Rotor a sea lion while a later book called him a walrus.
[The first book called Sally a Chipmunk too... I guess the writer wasn't
sure what was going on either at this point].

--
===[ James Firmiss   ---  firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu ]===

Hurry Star Force... To Iscandar! The Earth only has 197 days left!