meeting

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 95 12:16:00 -0500

Ok i will try to anser some questions here

It will be held on Saturday July 29th at 6:00 Pm EDT 5:00 PM CDT 4:00
PM MDT, 3:00 PM PDT and 10:00 Pm England Time (If I didn't mention your
time zone you can use a time zone map. Sorry)
We will use the Channel #Sonic if that is taken and one of theas
channels are active then we are useing an alternate ##Sonic##
#Sonic-Fan#

IRC can be acessed using sevral difrent progams MIRC is my fave. As for
UNIX and other accounts like that I really don't know. I am used to the
Winsock protocol. Most online services such as Prodigi (AKA FRODIGI) and
Compuserve don't have IRC. If you are a member of one of those i'm sorry
but I don't think you could be there.

I am planing some Events for the meet such as Sonic Speed Trivia. If you
want to recamend a game we can do that too. There are plenty of IRC
games that can be played.

Thats it i guess. Let me know if you have any questions