Re: ABC execs, was Re: Mecha Sonic, Prin

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:48:41 EDT

>If it could happen to Barney, it could happen to the Mighty Amana Radar
>Ranges...

Don't you mean the MIDI-Mapping Diaper Changers? (My friend Nils came up
with that name...) Anyways, it's clear that the ABC people are just a
bunch of IDIOTS, if they choose a terrible show based on a fairly good
movie over a great show based on a great game series! Oh well...I only got
to see Sonic a few times anyway...

><

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.