STORY: The Experiment

From: Bookshire Draftwood <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 23:25:52 -0700 (MST)

YES!!!

I finally finished it! Now, the next in my series of Sonic stories
direct from my own personal sonic universe!

Packbell has designed a cruel and sinister experiment...can the Freedom
fighters shut it down before he can use it? Read and find out!

As always, send comments here to me at Primenet.

"A talent agent is a vampire with a telephone"
                                       --any movie producer

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of stupid quotes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
Sonic Stories WWW page: /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /