Re: Sonic: One Opinion

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 03:14:22 -0400

In a message dated 95-05-28 21:32:49 EDT, Dan Drazen writes:

>The following is from a letter my brother sent me after
>watching STH...[NOP!]

   The problem with scientifically analyzing a children's cartoon show is
just that. If it was intended to be scientifically accurate (like all the
"Star Trek"s) a lot of the questions like "What is Sally?" [squirrel damnit!]
and "How come Sonic can run so fast?" would be answered. These are basic
questions analogous to "How does a transporter work?" When you think about
it, Sonic has gotten pretty far considering it started out as a game and was
never intended to go beyond that. It's now our job to fill in the gaps.

   -B.B.

   "We don't take kindly to big ol' floatin' heads is these parts."
   -A Cowboy, Relaxation Tape No. 5