FAQ changes coming (was: Re: Wanted: Character desc.)

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 08:43:00 -0400 (EDT)

> I would like to have descriptions of the characters in the Sonic TV series.
> I have tried to obtain either FAQ on my own, to no avail. If what I seek is
> listed there, please send me the appropriate FAQ.
>
> Do^mo arigato^ gozaimasu.
> --
> Jonathan Higa, higa_at_math.hawaii.edu

Jon:

This might be a good time to mention this: the FAQ File, by suggestion,
is undergoing some revision. Having achieved a considerable bulk, it
looks like I'm going to have to post it in fragments. I'll do so
starting June 2; for the moment, I have to deal with work and the final
exam in Aramaic this week.

Specifically, no, my FAQ doesn't contain character descriptions, though
a very comprehensive Sonic description was posted here recently based on
a character development guide. Someone indicated that they'd be working
on similar descriptions for other characters; my advice is to "Watch
This Space."

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu