From Fanfic to Archie?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:38:09 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings.

This past weekend I found myself answering a question I had asked in the
course of reviewing Sonic #24: Would Bunnie in the world of the
Antisonic be partially roboticized? The answer I arrived at led
me to begin imagining how that could be part of a larger story plot.

After enough thinking along these lines another question came to me:
"How are the comics written in the first place?" I know I can always
drop some snail mail to Mark Fulop asking for any "Guidelines for
Writers" that might exist -- if they work with freelancers at all! How
about it? Anyone out there know if they look into freelance
submissions, or do they only rely on a stable of regulars?

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu