Re: college

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 05 May 1995 18:56:00 +0100

On 02 May 95, Ratman wrote:

> are most of you guys at college?

To tell the truth, I'm _not_. But I have to admit that the american
concept of college sounds pretty cool... free internet access and lots
of time to send e-mail or play MUCK games over the net <smirk>.

As for myself, I'm working for the 'German Inland Revenue Office'
(translation from my new-bought dictionary). It's not the funniest
thing to do, but it's a living... only problem is that my job has
absolutely nothing to do with computers <sigh>.

Best wishes

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.