Re: college

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 May 1995 00:40:55 +0600

>> are most of you guys at college?

add one more to that list...I'm out in 8 days...

>2) Sally.
> My roomate Matt and I are apparently having a bit of an argument as
> to what species Sally is. I'm in the 'Sally is a Squirrel like all
> the references say' crowd while Matt is in the 'Sally's got to be a
> fox' crowd.

Tell Matt that he has an ally in the 'Net Freedom Fighters! She's ALL fox
IMO. (I'm the only one & I'll be gone in 8 days, but I still exsist)

Apparently you've missed alot of the discussions on this topic...you might
want to download what you've missed from ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat/sonic
& read the hundred or so posts on this subject. I think any & all questions
you have come up with can be answered there.

l8er.
-The Iconoclast
*** "When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second.
      When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour.
      That's relativity." *** - Albert Einstein
Working hard to destroy stupidity everywhere...
Jeffrey Pegnato
jpegnato_at_vt.edu