NO round 2!![wuz:Re: Species Argument, Round 2]

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 12:45:54 +0600

>Sorry to disappoint all you "Sally is a fox" partisans. Hey, I don't

"all you" - I thought I wuz the only one...or at least the only one to
admit it.

>write'em, I just quote 'em. And if I DID write 'em, I'd show Sally more
>dignity than to call her a "cute little <insert species here> girl."
>"Cute" indeed; by age 15 she should be moving away from "cute" and be
>halfway towards "stunning!"

You mean you quoted this out of the book? HaHaHaHa...
It's really pathetic that people have tried to argue with ME about this
subject when there are at least 3 different views of this from the "experts"

YES! by age 15,16,17 or whatever you prefer, according to what you read,
'ol Sally girl is definitely growing up...and out... ;-)~~~~

incidentally, after starting this argument the first, second, and a just
recent third time on the mailing list, I strongly suggest not wasting
anymore time with it - NO ONE CAN EVER WIN THE ARGUMENT!!! (NO round 2, o.k.?)
For every instance you say she is a squirrel, I can disprove it with fox,
another with chipmunk, another with mink, another with..........(get the idea?)

*** "When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second.
      When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour.
      That's relativity." *** - Albert Einstein
Working hard to destroy stupidity everywhere...
Jeffrey Pegnato
jpegnato_at_vt.edu