Re: all ye non-believers, I'm back...

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 14:35:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Fred Sloniker wrote:

> The only time I've seen Tails fly on TV was when I happened to catch an
> episode of the weekday show. In that one, he pretty plainly spins them
> both around in the same direction; however, he also pretty plainly spins
> them in a way that couldn't possibly provide any lift (sort of like the
> box art on Sonic 3). In the games, his tails are replaced by a
> helicopter-blade-shaped blur.

You can see him fly (but not for long) in some of the second-season
episodes of the Saturday series. One is just before Dulcy won't let
Tails see Sonic while Sonic and Sally are doing experiments (the
de-robiticizer) and they don't want to be disturbed. Another is when
Tails gets a power ring so Sonic can get his memory back. (Did anyone
notice that when Snively got zapped, his memory loss didn't last nearly
as long as Sonic's memory loss?)

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|