Re: all ye non-believers, I'm back...

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 21:03:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Fred Sloniker wrote:

> > They probably go in opposite directions...
>
> That would also explain why he doesn't spin in little circles when he
> takes off. (:3

Does anyone on the list have a really good VCR and video system? Or
maybe access to the equipment at their school's Radio/TV department? If
someone does and plays a tape of Tails flying and studies it one frame at a
time, some light just might get shed on the subject. My equipment isn't
up to the job, so I really don't know what you'll find if anyone decides
to try this. If you do try it, don't forget to post your findings here :-)

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|