Re: JPEGs of Sonic & Knuckles

From: Dave Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 10:12:13 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 10 Apr 1995, Wallis, Mike wrote:

> Last night I posted JPEGs of both Sonic & Knuckles to
> alt.binaries.pictures.cartoons.
>
> I uploaded those picts to Ratman's Sonic FTP site (sorry, can't remember the
> address off hand). In addition, I also uploaded two --ahem-- risque Sonic
> pictures done by Doug Winger. One of Bunny and another of Bunny & Sonic.

Ah yes, B_rabbot.gif and contract.gif right? I wouldn't call them
risque. Actually I can think of some other words to use. They are also
available at my Web page for everyone's info, as well as a few others.

"What do you get when you cross a lawyer with a godfather?"
"You get an offer you can't understand."

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lawyer jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /