Sonic FAQ now in HTML!

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 1995 19:30:56 -0500

Hi guys!

I finished converting Dan's "Sonic FAQ File" post into HTML earlier
today. I had to make a few changes here and there to insure that it
would conform with HTML standard, but all the information is still
there, with some extras I managed to include to make it more effective.
Part of the advantage to HTML is that you can select a highlighted
section of text and instantly jump to someplace else. A LOT of that is
in there. You'll find it in my "Sonic the Hedgehog Advocate" section.

I thank Dan for allowing this project to go forward. Hope all of you
like it. I'll be watching the "Sonic FAQ File" for future updates in order
to keep everything as synchronous as possible.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

An Indoctrinated Sonic T. Hedgehog Story Author

"But I guess some things are better left in the past."
-Sally, quote from "The Temporal Syndrome"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu

and my under construction home page:
http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~n5una/index.html