Personal Page Work

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 00:03:34 -0600

Hello y'all!

I'm working on a personal web page here at UT-Austin. It doesn't have
much right now, but I'm gradually conglomerating knowledge about how
HTML works, so I'll see about getting more proficient and geting more
on there. Speaking of which, I formally request all of those who have web
pages and/or FTP sites related to Sega and/or a certain little blue hedgehog
to send me their addresses for use on my web page. This might take a
little while, but I'll see that other people can get a connection via me.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

An Indoctrinated Sonic T. Hedgehog Story Author

"But I guess some things are better left in the past."
-Sally, quote from "The Temporal Syndrome"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu

and my under construction home page:
http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~n5una/index.html