Re: "Evolution of a Predator" (2/2)

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 1995 00:11:55 -0600

>Nanite technology and Techno-babble I can swallow, but matter moving
>faster than light through an atmosphere is too much for me :^)

What are navigational deflectors used for on the NCC-1701D for? To
disperse the micro and macroparticles that would otherwise destroy
the ship. David has a nav deflector array.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

An Indoctrinated Sonic T. Hedgehog Story Author

"But I guess some things are better left in the past."
-Sally, quote from "The Temporal Syndrome"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu