Missing Fingers?

From: Brad Clark <bradc_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 1995 11:22:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

I was thumbing through some of the comics the other day, and noticed that
sometimes the characters have four fingers, and sometimes five. Anyone
know how many they are really supposed to have? I see in the most recent
issues of the comics, Sonic and Tails have five, but Sally only has four.
Even the pictures on the game boxes are contradictory. Sonic on the
Sonic I box has 5 fingers, on the Spinball game he cleary has four. Hmmm....

 Brad D Clark Orwin Raccoon (IRC/Furtoonia)
 main--> bradc_at_unix.infoserve.net alts-->brad.clark_at_haven.ship.net
 Fido 1:153/969 bradclark_at_blaze.helix.net