N5UNA's Story Location

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 06:00:31 -0600

Greetings to all!

In case any of you missed these stories that I wrote:

"The Temporal Syndrome"
"My Brother's Keeper"
"Evolution of a Predator"

They can be found posted in the "Sonic Stories" section of
David (Rotor) Pistone's personal page. I'd like to publicly
thank David for posting these and other great short stories
for more public access, as well as on a.f.s-h.

For those that don't have David's personal page URL:
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor/

"Mirror Image" is next, and it's going to be another epic like
"The Temporal Syndrome".

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

An Indoctrinated Sonic T. Hedgehog Story Author

"But I guess some things are better left in the past."
-Sally, quote from "The Temporal Syndrome"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu