Re: Where is everyone?

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 08 Mar 1995 20:15:00 +0100

On 07 Mar 95, Craig / Tails wrote:

> I kind of like to poll a question
> to all on the list. Which of the freedom fighters is your favorit? I like
> Tails the best. So I guess that's one vote for tails. :)
>
> Craig / Tails "Danger: Low Flying Happy Fun Fox"

Well, I vote for _Sally_ (sorry Craig). But Tails is my second favourite
Freedom Fighter and comes very close to first place.

BTW, why hasn't anyone voted for Antoine? .)

As for 'Where did everyone go?'... I fear they all moved to
alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog. Too bad, I wasn't able to get the group yet.

Best wishes

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.

## CrossPoint v3.02 ##