Re: Newsgroup

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 23:32:21 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, David M. Pistone wrote:

> Primenet finally started carrying the Sonic newsgroup, so now I can post
> to it with everyone else!

USIT already picked up a.f.s-h, even before I asked for them to do so.
Maybe after getting them to pick up rec.music.hip-hop, they just didn't
want me calling them again (g). So far -- and no surprise -- Delphi has
not picked up the group, nor do I really expect they will.

Not everyone here will be posting. I know one subscriber doesn't get
alt.* groups and another subscriber isn't getting the group (not yet anyway).

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------