Re: Chili Dogs and Friends

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 19:04:02 -0500 (EST)

>From: Fred Sloniker <lazuli_at_u.washington.edu>
>On Mon, 6 Mar 1995, Ron Bauerle wrote:

>> But another CD scene that bothered me was the vending machine Sonic
>> would visit now and then - huh? Why would something like that still be
>> working? (Let alone exist in the first place...)

>Errr, CD scene? Color me confused,

Sorry; actually, I had to think for a couple of minutes what I meant too :^)
CD = chili dog.

And while I'm at it, Spyhog had Uncle Chuck shedding tears at the end, and
another show (or the same one?) had Sonic bringing him a chili dog which he
ate, enjoyed, and burped up - huh? Neither of these should have been
possible in his robotic form although the tear scene was touching...

>> Is this YARFTVG? (Yet Another Relic from the Video Game)

>No, the games don't have any vending machines. A few slot machines,
>though. And giant pinball games. And monitors with special powers
>inside. And Purina Island... (:3

So where did the chili dogs come from then?

Ron