Words from "TTS" Author

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 1995 01:17:08 -0600

Greetings to all fellow Sonic Hedgehog fans!

"The Temporal Syndrome": Part 2 is now available for your reading and
downloading enjoyment. I'm working on Part 3 (the final entry), and hopefully
that won't take so long to hammer out.

I had to split this part of the story in two [(1/2) and (2/2)], since
Windows 3.11
apparently can't handle cutting and pasting data beyond a certain size as far
as text files are concerned. Since I didn't get a very favorable responce rate
from my post (the question of whether people had Mime decoding capability
or not), this seemed like the only other logical choice.

CU for Part 3,

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, the
Granite Eater, Furry Fan, and UTARC News Prime Editor.

Most violent curse: "You are evil!"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu