Re: Inssue #22 is out.

From: Paul Gettle <pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 16:48:56 -0500 (EST)

On 2 Mar 1995, Alessandro Sanasi wrote:

> Maybe it would be better to tell them to do something against the lousy
> artwork in their comic. Say what you want, Sonic just doesn't look in
> the comic like he does in the SatAM cartoon. But on the other hand, it
> seems that I'm all alone with this opinion.

Well, I don't exactly mind the differences. Besides, after your biting
letter got printed in Sonic-Grams, Alessandro, I don't know if they'd
print another.

     -- Paul Gettle (pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu)

"You're wrong. I'm right. As usual." -- Princess Sally

"Caution: Happy Fun Fox may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
 Do not taunt Happy Fun Fox." -- Disclamer