the weekday show

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 10:41:35 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Feb 1995, Fuzzy Fox wrote:

> > I make it a rule NEVER to even THINK about anything in AoStH
> > (Adventures of...the syndicated show) as being remotely canonical.
> > Sorry, but that show is a mess!
>
> Well, it does have its own internal consistency about it. But I agree
> that it has nothing to do with the SatAM show or the comic book.

Does anybody know what network the weekday show is on? I'd like to see it at
least once. And what time too.
I have cable, so if it's on USA or TBS, I can see it there, if it on.
Or is it independant UHF channels?

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77