I pitched: did anyone catch?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 13:19:27 -0500 (EST)

As a result of some mechanical mix-up somewhere, I am afraid I missed
some of this group's mail. I don't know how much I missed -- someone
posted something about some fan art involving Sonic & Tails but I have
yet to find the original post. I also don't have WWW access so I'm out
on this one.

However...

The reason I'm writing: earlier in the week I thought I'd posted Chapter
1 of a story I am working on: "Bloodlines." So far, discussions of fan
art have dominated the discussion. Did the story ever make it to the
group, or should I report? Please reply.

Daniel J. Drazen drazen_at_andrews.edu
Custodian of one of the Sonic the Hedgehog FAQ Files

          _ __,;;;/ "You must never run from anything
       ,;( )_, )~\| immortal; it attracts their
      ;; // `--; attention."
      , ;\ | THE LAST UNICORN