Re: Sonic and Tails Pic

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 06:10:07 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, richard ray ii roberts wrote:

> Geez, they're spreading stories about that one
> ALREADY? No, it's not apocryphal. I have the
> original ('cause I was there when it was drawn). It's
> more than a little tasteless, and highly amusing - I
> could probably arrange to get the colored, gif'd
> version uploaded somewhere if anybody really wanted me
> to.
>
> Stunned,
> Mouse

Sounds like a good idea to me. You could upload it to ftp.mv.com or, if
you have a UUEncoder, send to my mailbox and I'll post it on my Web page.

"How may americans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
"One, but 200 had to apply for the job"

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lightbulb jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /