Don Bluth

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 12:14:56 -0700 (MST)

I know this may be a little off topic, but, since we seem to be talking
about Don Bluth . . .

I heard recently, from a reliable source, that Don Bluth is thinking
about re-releasing "The Secret of NIMH". This is because it originally
didn't get the wide publicity he wanted it to. In fact, the word is that
MGM/UA walked all over it and treated it like some Tom and Jerry cartoon
short.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /