How interesting

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 06:57:58 -0700 (MST)

Isn't it interesting that two posts I made four days ago suddenly showed
up now? Hey, list owners, whats happening here?

To CamCoon:
You're right the Antoine probably loves Sally, but I will definitly agree
with you that he wants to marry her for the status. His general behavior
throughout the series suggests that if she were anything other than a
Princess and the next in line for the throne, Antoine, most likely,
wouldn't have much to do with her. His attitude to individuals of lower
status is inexcusable. In one episode, in fact, he refers to the others
as lowly phesants. This is a sure sign of a person that thinks he's
better than everyone else and only he desrves to be on the throne.

I once said:
"Bottom line Antoine -- Get a life or get the heck out of here."

Now, more than ever, there's nothing truer than that.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
rotor_at_primenet.com /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /