my ftp site

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 18:10:15 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:

> Announcing the presence of...
>
> Sonic The Hedgehog's WWW page... check it out at:
>
> http://www.ysu.edu/~ptighe/sonic.html
>
> You'll get to see some way past cool images of Sonic himself and see his
> autobiography..

This is *exactly* what I meant by quality control.
The drawing you did wasn't bad, but you can see the lines on the notebook
paper! That's not exactly something that I would want to save on disk.
So please, only way past cool graphics.

> OH Yeah, Ratman, what was that FTP site addy again, so I can insert that
> addy on the WWW page of mine at the http address above. I'll be uploading
> the pictures this Saturday in the morning.

Great! Looking forward to it.
It's ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat/sonic

you can upload to ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat/incoming
make a directory inside of incoming if you can.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77