Re: WELL?

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 01:00:26 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995, Robert Haynie wrote:

> Well. I have to agree, the new Rotor lacks character. The older one
> seemed about 21-25 as opposed to the others, who were 15-16ish, I guess
> they redesigned him in an attempt to bring him into line with the others
> agewise... They should have had him as about 12 in the flight to
> knothole.
> rhaynie_at_jaguar.ac.edu

That's pretty lame.
They could have fit him into the story so that he was older, yet isn't
necessarily "looked up to".
Or they could at least not make him look so poorly drawn!!
Oh well, I'm just complaining... I like most everything else about the
show, except the "filler" episodes that lack plot.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77