Re: the end of the list

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 22:23:26 -0700

>But then, we do not stop being Swat Kats fans. As has been said,
>we have our tapes, and our reruns.

We also have a mind capable of keeping SWAT Kats alive. Probably the last
profound statement to be seen by the Kats list from the mind of Ryan.

> And someday the brothers
>Tremblay may find a way to bring them back.

"You can't expect [them] ... to solve things by [themselves]! Even a savior
needs some help." -Luna

>In the meantime, keep the faith. :)

Who needs faith when you've got a mind? I'm not the only one who can write
profound statements, and I'm sure if we all try hard enough, the kats on
this former kats list will keep the show going even if we can't speak to
each other through a list.
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji", "Jake Shard", "Pastmaster" Kelley
The first... and mabye only SWAT Kat Extremist, Anime
fan, possable Sailor Moon Extremist, the one with too many
nicknames.
"I beleive all wars and politics ... blow away ... and only
good art will last forever." -Narssus