I had Fun.

From: MR ANDREW B BEAUDOIN <JLRF25A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Fri Jul 26 16:31:28 1996

     Well SWAT Kat fans, I knew that all good things must come to an
end. Just when I had found this list it is going to come down. I am
not upset, I learned a lot from the people I have meet. I will be on
the alt.tv.stawkats for a while. Just to think I just started
watching the show a few months ago. To all my new friends I say.
Good By, easier said than doo, good by, there's no good when your the
one who's good by you swore would never come, and in good-by you'll
find another one...
      The time we had together is almost at an end, and now we have
to try to say good-bye, Think back onall the good times the things we
used to share, remember what I wish for you today, when your feeling
lonely, and no one seem to care and it makes you want to run away and
hide, just remember the song, just remember the song, you keep in
your heart. Good Bye All

Balt0_at_Prodigy.com

____
Balto