Re: New site(s?)..

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 11:08:06 -0700

>>I think most people can access (sp?!) your site.
>
>Not Louie of course, his computer doesn't have a web browsing capability.

His computeer dosn't have squat!!

>think that a lot of people can browse rat.org with just a simple web
>browser.

The simple sites are the best to use. They take less time, and most anyone
can acess (sp?!?) the site. Since this list is soming down soon. I'll just
say that I am starting a web site. Unfourtionately the Kats section isn't
constructed yet. (It was only created yesterday) If anyone wants the adress,
then E-me.

>>>The only things that are availible is the Fanfic Screening Room,
>
>I can't access the Fanfic Screening Room, what's wrong?

I had that problem. The site is:
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/89(something)/fanfics.html
Ryan "PSI-Kat-A!" Kelley
The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
"Ryan, what does this mean?" -Idiot brother
"Thank you for pressing the self destruct button!" -my computer "Ulysses"