Re: FCNL #2

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 19:21:45 +0000

>More Fan Mail! (And I hope more than just Paul Kemner's this time, hint,
>hint!)

HEY! I sent you a letter last time - what happened to it?????
Sheesh. Now you've gone and hurt my feelings - boo hoo hoo.
<g>

Erin "Preparing for yet another thrilling month end in the accounting
department" O'Connell (hey, I know it's not up to Ryan's standards,
but it expresses the truth!)

"I meant to do that, really. Please help me locate my teeth."-
Clint (ARBBH #6)