Re: YKYWTMSKW

From: J. Fernandez <Twip_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 23:14:05 -0400

Robert Beavers wrote:

> ... you try to bring home stray cats even though your sister is allergic
> ("well, she'll live!")
> ... actually, it's good you DON'T actually bring any home, since you'd try
> to dress them in SK outfits (your Home Ec project) and put them in a model
> TurboKat (your shop project) :) Charlotte the occasional contributor

Your math teacher asks you about the doodles on your math homework,
especially the one with the TurboKat shooting missles at a math
teacher..

Your P.E. teacher tells you, "No there's no reaction room in this
school, and we don't have globsotaxes, or whatever you call them."..

The Lunch Lady tells you for the 50th time, "We don't have any mongo
peppers, and you're supposed to take one milk!"..

Your science teacher refuses to do experiments with Katalyst 99, no
matter how you ask him to do so, he threatens to give a detention if you
mention studying physics with the TurboKat..

Your language arts teacher isn't taking any more of your fanfiction as
assignments, and also doesn't approve of the Tremblay is god! written
all over your assignments.

The music teacher notes your're playing the SK theme song over and over,
and it's driving everyone out of the class.

The shop teacher refuses to build the Cyclotron as a class project.

Your principal tells you "You're not supposed to bring delta packs to
school!" and he slaps you with an detention slip.

The geography teacher at your school can't take anything that has that
word kat in it, scince you put it into every assignment.

After speaking with the principal about making a SWAT Kats class, he
sends to to the counselor because he thinks you're nuts.

You write a letter to your county asking them to make a salvage yard
mechanic magnet school.

You get taken to the nice place with the soft walls.

The end.

-J.F. (as always)