DJ Clawson's big trip....

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 22:39:44 -0400 (EDT)

Just got a postcard from DJ today! It was postmarked the 11th, and she was
on the way to Albequerque.

It seems like she's been writing LOTS of SK fic on the trip. Mentioned
something about being on page 63, with two other stories in the works. When
she gets back, we better have some reading time set aside for this flood of
stories!

Hmmm. Interesting border of nooses and daggers she drew around the card....
=^^=
PS- My vcr did tape the SKIQ ep at fast speed for me while I was away! That
'chunk' logo is a bit of a bother in the corner, though!