Kontest

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 19:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

Did anyone besides Ryan, Melissa, Peej, and Nick enter my kontest?
I hope no one else did. :) I take it Christian's Kontest was 10x more
popular that mine, since he got 10x the entries. :)

Cherry Festival Survior's Guide for Residents

1. ALWAYS wear a name-tag that says "I LIVE HERE!!!"
2. NEVER ask for a map of the town at the visitor's center during the
   summer.
3. Tell everyone that you're not a "Fudgie"

"It's fun being a Fudgie, as long as you aren't one where you live" -me

A.J. Freda | SWAT Kats on the Web: http://rat.org/kats
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us| http://megakat.maxie.com
"Tails" on IRC | http://www.macsonic.org/sk
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS