Re: Kats Kontest......so far....

From: Pastmaster... NOT! It's Louie in disguse! <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:34:45 -0700

>The cheapest I can find is 10 bucks for an 8.5x11 piece of paper. I may
>as well buy my own scanner! Does it really take a half hour to scan a page?

Well, it depends on the size of the pic, resolution of the pic, type of
scanner, whether the pic's color or b&w, the scanner software, and the OCR
driver for the scanner. Oh, and the TWAIN driver for the scanner itself.
Have fun figuring this one out!

"What do you boys want from life?"
        "To die and come back as a leotard!" <STRETCH> <SNAP!>
Jedi Louie
Ryan "Ned, your loving accountant says:"[Your nickname here:] Kelley
The only SWAT Kats Extremist (who'd be a whole lot more if he could!)
"Ryan, It's just a show! (and poorly conceived at that)" -Amy Armstrong
"So then, Barney adds more exitement to life than SWAT Kats?" -Ryan