The "'Kats mailing list" survey form, to the ones that haven't got it.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 23:09:30 +0700

Okay, here is the Form for the "Kats survey", this form version is 1.0.5.

BTW, to you that already have sent the info to me, please don't send it
again.

Hi, this is me, Edo. I'm going to do a demographic poll of this list. The
purpose of this survey is to find out the composition of the subscribers of
this wonderful list, and that means you! Please fill out the form and send
it to me at 'macsonic_at_rad.net.id' (without the quotes) before July 7, 1996.
And please don't forget to write the subject line as 'Survey Kats' (again,
without the quotes) so that I can separate it from my other mails.

Oh yeah, one more thing, do not send the reply to the list! I repeat, do
not send it to the list. The unofficial bandwidth waster on this list is
me, not you. ;)

Okay, here are the questions, please answer them and send it to me.

Personal Info
--------------
Real Name?
Gender?
Age?
        Birth date?
Where do you live?
        City:
        State/Province:
        Country:
Occupation? (If you are student, just say student)
Are you married?
Primary computer OS?
Any other interests besides SWAT Kats?

SWAT Kats
- ---------
(You can answer more than one character's name per question. If you
like all of them, just say "all" instead of writing all the names.
Okay? ;)
Favorite character(s) (Besides the SwatKats of course, we can't make you
choose between T-Bone and Razor):
Favorite villian(s):
Favorite episode(s):
Favorite season (First/Second):

In which TV station do you watch your SWAT Kats?

Optional questions
- ------------------
What do you like most about SWAT Kats?
What is the first SWAT Kats episode you watched?
How many SWAT Kats episodes have you seen (Out of 24 episodes)?
How many members of your family [besides yourself] also watch SWAT Kats?
How many cats that also watch SWAT Kats with you?

More questions
- --------------
"The questions below are not important to the poll; you can choose not to
fill them if you want, but we do really like to know more about you."

Other Interests
- ---------------
(Yes/No questions, please place a an asterisk "*" next to yes responses:)
Are you an anime fan?
Are you a science fiction fan?
Are you an aviation fan?
Are you a furry fan?
        Are you on any MU*s [MUSHes, MUCKs, MUDs, etc]?
        If so, do you use a name from the series for your character?
        If not, is your character a kat?
Do you love cats?
        Do you own a cat?
        Have you or are you planning to name any of your cats after any of
        the characters from the series?

Other shows
- -----------
What other television shows or cartoons do you watch regularly (besides
SWAT Kats)? Fill in any that apply.

Suggestions to jog your memory:
Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Gargoyles, Aladdin, Batman,
Transformers, World Premiere Toons, Star Trek, Star Trek-TNG, Star Trek-DS9,
Star Trek Voyager, Babylon 5, Dr. Who, X-Files, seaQuest, Sailor Moon

Misc
- ----
(Yes/No questions, just say either yes or no, please place an asterisk
"*" next to yes responses:)
Do you know that SWAT Kats has been cancelled?
Do you know where to ask for help if you are having a problem with the
'Kats'mailing list?
Can you access 'alt.tv.swatkats'?
Have you written a SWAT Kats fanfic story?
        If not, do you plan on doing so?
Ever drawn any SWAT Kats fan art?
        If not, do you plan on doing so?

Extras
- ------
How often do you check rat.org for new material?
How often do you check the fanfic directory?
Where did you find out about the SWAT Kats mailing list?
Do you spell Lt. Steel(e) with the extra 'e'?
How do you spell Deputy Mayor Briggs' first name?
Do you have any more comments?