WANTED

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 21:50:37 -0400 (EDT)

WANTED: Four people with musical talnets in the following areas to come
to Traverse City and perform SWAT Kats music with me:

Bass Drums, Alto/Saprano Drums and symbols, Tenor Electric Guitar, Alto
Electric Guitar.

And I'm gonna see if I can find a keyboard for myself. :)

Please bring your own instruments. Apply within. :)

-A.J. Freda
Who REALLY wants to do a musical 2nd season opening piece with 4 other
people!

        My artwork has been pissing me off lately. I made the prizes just
fine, but when I went to make a copy for myself, I keep on screwing up,
and now I'm out of 14x17 80lb. paper and All I have is 4 cents on hand.
:( My blue marker also ran out. (again!)

        I'm thinking for my next piece to be a "1997 National Cherry
Festival" featuring TB&Raz on the front each holding a cherry. Has anyone
on the list been to the National Cherry Festival in Traverse City? You
should come. We get the Blue Angles, and there's even a blue angles
virtual reality ride!

I don't know what to write next for "War on Atlanta", but I want the end,
after we win, have SK and the Blue Angles do an air-show. :)

You can also get a picture of you and a friend in an old Blue Angle F-4
Phantom Cockpit.

Oh yeah, did I mention LOTS of cherries? :)

A.J. Freda |Grumman F-14D Tomcat: Role: Fighter, Close Support,
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us|Tactical Strike, Counter-insurgency, Strategic
-------------------------Bomber, Tactical reconnaissance, Strategic
reconnaissance, Maritime patrol, Anti-ship strike, Anti-submarine
warfare, Search and rescue, Assault transport, Transport, Liaison,
Trainer, Inflight-refuelling tanker, Specialized | Performance: All-weather
capability, Rough field capability, STOL and VTOL capability| Airspeed:
250-Mach1+| Ceiling: 0-40,000ft+| Range: 3,000 miles+| Weapons:
Air-Surface, Air-air, Cruise missles, Cannon, and a WHOLE LOT
MORE!!!!!!! SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS