Re: Kats Kontest

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 00:46:56 +0700

About Unzip:

>>Unzip? Now don't give me any idea! ;)
>
>You forgot the PK!

No. Not "PKunzip". "Unzip" as in zipper! And don't give me any idea!

>you don't have that program? I consider it highly useful!

Well, I usualy like to stuff all of my stuff with Stuffit.

About the FCNL:
>>>I'm gonna try to upload it to Maxie and see if he'll carry it. If not, I'll
>>>ask Edo to put on his site, so everyone knows.
>>Why send it to the both of us?
>I'm gonna send it to Maxie, but mabye I could send a copy your way, Terra
>(So I give her fringe benifits!)

What? Just Maxie and Terra, no me?

BTW, can you give me the list of all the FCNL contents?

>>>The White Rabbit! (appears in Alice In Wonderland!)
>>
>>Through the looking glass.
>
>That's the chessboard one!

Never could understand one of those Alice story, they are as strange as any
anime.