Re: More about the "Kats list" survey.

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 22:35:10 -0700

> Okay, so far 15 peoples already send me their info (Terra, can you
>send me the info again, please? =)

Your hard drives giving you more trouble? :(

>, I will start composing the survey
>result (It's Jul 7). To you that haven't send me the info, please send it!

Hey, it's fun! try it!

>I will be still collecting them, and they still will be on the survey
>result (just as long that you don't send it after I send the result).
>
> I will post the survey result at Jul 10.

YOU JERK! ANY DAY BUT THEN! GEEZ!!!!!!! (as you can tell, my life is Hell,
and I can't do anything right about now until late at night!)
Ryan "Ned, your loving accountant says:"[Your nickname here:] Kelley
The only (unchallenged) SWAT Kats Extremist
"Ryan, It's just a show! (and poorly conceived at that)" -Amy Armstrong
"So then, Barney adds more exitement to life than SWAT Kats?" -Ryan