Re: Kats Kontest

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 21:06:27 -0400

>>>To all on the katslist: Please enter! You'll love the prizes!!!!
>
>No, don't! I wanna win by process of no one else entering! :) (Some
>backwards psycology here!)

I entered. Did you get my drawing, AJ? I mailed it last week. (I HATE the US
postal service =P)

>>AJ, on behalf of DJ and myself, I need to know: Did you send her the
>>newsletter? And can you send it by snailmail, since I can't really decode
or

>>unzip anything? Please? Pretty, pretty please?
>
>He let me bee it, Terra. IT'S RAD! I'm gonna try to upload it to Maxie and
>see if he'll carry it. If not, I'll ask Edo to put on his site, so everyone
>knows. (Just watch out! One page scared me to Hell! [It's lovely there!!
>{NOT!}])

I can't unzip anythin' either. But I saw tED on this "Ten most fascinatin'
People" shows with Barbara Walters. I wasn't normal (well, normal for *me*,
that is) for a week. (It was around Christmastime, too =P)

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Kris Clawson
"...Time will ease your pain.
Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same..."