Fwd: promo (fwd)

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 20:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

Here's something I got back from Toonnet:

Now I'm off to finish Ryan's prize! (Unless omeone else enters....
*hint-hint*)

BTW, I could read your handwriting just fine!

P.S. Anyone able to digitize the rap yet?

A.J. Freda |F-14D Tomcat: Role: Fighter, Close Support,
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us|Tactical Strike, Counter-insurgency, Strategic
-------------------------Bomber| Performance: All-weather capability,
Rough field capability, STOL and VTOL capability| Airspeed: 250-Mach1+|
Ceiling: 0-40,000ft+| Range: 3,000 miles+| Weapons: Air-Surface, Air-air,
Cruise missles, Canon, and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!!!!!! SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS